Sunday, March 22, 2009

busy week

This week I feel like I have had a zoo of children descend upon my house. I am not complaining! I am just saying that is how I feel. with Jason losing his job it has been a blessing that I have been able to do a lot more babysitting this past few weeks but this week was the busiest. It has been very fun to have friends for Tolson to play with and to see Jason being so cute with the baby I was watching but I am glad that it is Sunday! For those people that have lots of kids all close together, more power to you.

Jason starts his job on Monday but he is not very excited about it. Again I am not complaining! I just want him to be happy. He will be testing for the Border Patrol on the 20th of April so we are crossing our fingers for that. He is working so hard right now and is wearing himself out. I am so blessed to have a husband who will go out and work his tail off doing whatever it takes to keep us going.

well I am going to try to post every Sunday and I wanted to do a top 5 list of the things I am grateful for so here it is.

1. my husband
2. the blessings that come from tithing
3. a park across the street
4. the family and friends that have been praying for us
5. chocolate!!! in any form!

Have a grateful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment