Tuesday, March 31, 2009

This week!

I missed my sunday of e-mails and reading updates so I decided to catch up today! WE spent a wonderfull weekend with friends and family. Friday night we had dinner with some friends and had REALLY good fondue. I am not a big fondue maker but it was sooo good. then saturday we went to safford to be with my neice for her baptism. it was so cute and sweet that she was so excited and nervous. Then we just hung out with family. I made my (famous) enchiladas for dinner and got some cooking tips from my aunt. We stayed for sunday and just hung out all day. It is so nice to be close to family. I am really going to miss it if/when we move.

well here is my list for this week:

1. Family
2. Really good food
3. my husband
4. being a member of Gods true church
5. my parents are coming home soon!

well I hope that you are all having a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment