Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Funk!

WARNING* I am venting!!! read at your own risk!

OK so lately I have been feeling in a funk. both physically and mentally. I am so done with the post pregnancy body of mine. I can't fit my clothes, I really don't like the way my body looks right now and don't get me started on the roll of bread dough I am carrying around on my middle. My skin is being funky (who sold us the lie that acne is only for the teenage years) I get headaches all the time and I am just tired. I try to exercise and feel like it is doing nothing for me. I just feel like some days I am sinking into this place where I am not happy! I do realize I am so blessed and should be so happy but really I just get grumpy and frustrated when I think about me. I feel stuck with my body I feel stuck with my life and I feel like I am not making any progress. I know I will be fine. I am just in a funk and I know this will pass too but oh how annoying it is to be in it. ugh! I just want to scream and cry and run and have a little pity party and then feel better but I know those things won't make me feel better. Not really sure what the solution is yet but I will keep looking.

I am sorry to vent but I guess I just needed to get this off my chest. Thanks for listening!

1 comment:

  1. You are beautiful and don't forget it!!

    But, I know how you feel! It catches up to ya sometimes and you feel like. . . BAH!

    If you need some time to pamper yourself, let me know, I can take your kiddos! Or...we can go walk together or SOMETHING!! I'm here for you!!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete