Monday, May 11, 2009

Home again!


Ok sorry that it has been a few weeks since the last post. I have been busy getting things ready for my Parents to get home. It was so fun to be there at the airport with a lot of their kids and grand kids. They are such a great example to me in my life. It has been fun to plan the get togethers that happened after they got back. I love spending time with my family, especially my sisters. I was very sad that Ida and Juli could not be here but We will get to see them in a month when we go to Alaska! I had a very fun week this week. I got my hair cut.... I got to go shopping with my mom and sisters, I spent a lot of someone else's money on food and things for this weekend. I got a new dress for the Cruise. It doesn't have sleeves yet but I am hoping that my friend Jill will help me out with that part. I got to spend time with my husband and son and we had a great Sunday together with cousins, aunts and uncles, and each other.
Being a Mother
Ok so I love that Mothers day is all about honoring Mothers but what about being grateful that I am a mother. I really am soo grateful for the blessing it is to be a mother. I know what its like to ache inside for the longing to be a mother and hold a baby of your own. I think about all the people that cannot have children for whatever reason and my heart hurts for them. I know sometimes it feel like a sacrifice for all that we give up of ourselves to be a good mother but think of all the we gain in return. I think that mothers day should also be about the Joy it is to be a mother and we should thank our Heavenly Father for that blessing and privilege.
Ok so here are my top five for the week...
I am sooo grateful for
1. Being a mother
2. a husband that lets me stay home and grow and learn and cherish the time I have with Tolson.
3. My parents and the great example they are to me and my family.
4. a sister who knows me and loves me and is my best girl friend!
5. the Talents Heavenly Father has given me and allowed me to improve on.
I hope that you all had a great week too. If not Make this next one the best it can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment