Sunday, May 31, 2009

kids kids kids!

OK, all this week I had the joy of having LOTS of children in my home. I have been watching a little boy (Nathan) for about 2 years a few times a week and have really enjoyed it. well a few weeks ago I got a call from someone looking for a new babysitter for her 3 kids for the summer. I also have Nathans older brother in the summer. SO i started with all the kids this week. It was a little crazy but fun and better them I expected. I had Monday off since it was a holiday, then Tuesday I had 6 kids at my house. Now I don't have a very big house so 6 kids all day is a lot. The kids did great though. I have a 10 year old, two 7 year olds and three 2 year olds. I Was very worried how the little ones were going to do and how I was going to keep the older ones from getting too bored and how to keep my house from falling apart, etc. But really it went great. we played, watched a movie, the older kids went to the park across the street while the little ones slept. It was good. I had the three girls on wed afternoon and then all day Thursday too. We made cookies and watched a movie, went and played at the park and had a great time. Then Friday I watched Sariah Franklin. Tolson was soo done sharing his toys and his mom but he did great. My Good friend Brandi came with her two boys and we played at the park and talked. It was so fun. SO this week I have had lots of kids at my house but the kids were great and the money always helps. (especially cuz jason only worked two days this week, ugh! )

so that's my week in a nut shell. I am getting very excited about the cruise coming and can't wait to get packed and head out. It will be hard to be away from Tolson for so long but I am sure he will have a great time with Grandma and aunt Shanna! He will get to go see his best buddy Brady for a few days too so that will be a treat.

Well I better get off here and go write in my other Journal.

This week I am soooo grateful for...
1. Spencer and the amazing blessing he has been in my life!
2. A home that is clean and welcoming for friends and family.
3. Jason and his mad landscaping skills! he is the MAN!
4. My sister Michelle and the relationship that we have.
5. Yummy Neman Marcus cookies!

I hope that you all have a great week. Kiss your kids everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment