Sunday, May 17, 2009

Stake Conference

Ok so we just got back from stake conference. It was soo cool. WE got a new stake Presidency and I am sure they will be awesome. The new President is Cole Theis, 1st councler is Pat Trayner, and 2nd is Brian Kemp. I don't know Brian Kemp but I have heard wonderful things about him and I know that they will all be awesome. I can't even imagine what they and their families are feeling right now. I mean they just found out yesterday and then today here they are! Crazy but I know that its the way the Lord wants it so it works.

It was so cook to be able to hear from two general authorities today and last night. They really encouraged us last night and today to get our houses in order. Money , food storage, cleanliness, temple attendance. I am feeling very blessed to have received another offer for childcare this summer that will make some extra money. It seems that the Lord wants us to be able to find a way to care for our family and also remove our debt. We don't have much but I still feel it hanging over us. I am soo Grateful to be a member of the Lords true church. I know that we will be taken care of, even during this troubled time in the world, if we will keep the commandments and follow the council of the Prophets.

I am sooo grateful for ...

1. The Holy Ghost
2. being in love with my husband
3. Being a mom
4. yummy food
5. the ability to learn new skills and talents.

I hope that you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment