Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Baby Hungry!

Ok SO we went to Safford this weekend and visited some cousins. We stayed with Adam and Amanda and their family which consists of two adorable little girls and a brand new baby boy. He is two weeks old and sooo cute. It really made me baby hungry. Another cousin came over to hang out for a bit and they have a 2 month old baby. Brand new babies are so cute. It really got me thinking about how old Tolson is getting and how old I am getting and that if I want many more kids I should get going. I was a little afraid that I would be sad when I saw the babies because I was due on the same day as Amanda. Its weird now to think that I might have a brand new baby right now but It did not make me sad. I was just happy for them. I know that my time will come again! anyway I love new little babies.

1 comment:

  1. CUTE BLOG!!! YEA! Sorry we never got together to help dress it up...but it looks like you don't need me!!! ;) Very cute! How's everything going? See you when I get back!

    ReplyDelete