Sunday, July 19, 2009

I want a Wii!

Ok so this weekend has been very fun. Friday I went to the movies with two of my sisters and our kids. We saw Madagascar 2 and had a great time. That night we went to a friends house for dinner. Oh my gosh!!! There were four couples there and no kids! We had a very yummy dinner of grilled steak, chicken and veggie kabobs with twice baked potatoes and Cobb salad. Then we played Wii for the next few hours. I have not laughed so hard in such a long time. It is so fun having really good friends that I know I can call for anything. I have never done this kind of thing before but I am so glad that I decided not to let being busy get in the way of making really good friends. I will be very sad to leave them but hope that we can and will stay friends for a very long time.

I am really hoping that maybe we can get a Wii for Christmas this year. It was very fun and I would love to have one in my home. I know Tolson couldn't really do much with it yet but he could try and I could play! We will see what happens!

this week I am thankful for...

1. Good Friends!
2. Yummy Food!
3. Laughing so hard you can't breath!
4. A wonderful husband!
5. Possibilities!

I hope you all do something every once in a while that makes you laugh! It is very good for your health and is fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment