Tuesday, December 15, 2009

FaMiLY pIcTuReS

Ok so we had our family pictures done by a wonderful Photographer! (Thanks Michelle) We went to this cool building complex where we had our engagement pictures taken and had fun messing around. here are some of the best ones......







One of the funniest things that happened that day is that we were trying to take a picture of Tolson swinging between us and he slipped off our fingers and landed superman style on the grass. needless to say he was not happy but we were laughing so hard we had a hard time comforting him. I was bummed we didn't get a picture of that!!! It was classic.

2 comments:

  1. Moments like that are my favorite. Does it make me a bad mother when I find humor in my small child's mild suffering?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures! Where were they taken again??

    ReplyDelete