Tuesday, December 15, 2009

No pictures!

Ok so I am feeling like I have nothing to blog about since I don't have a camera to post pictures of the fun things going on in my life. We are finally ready for Christmas ! Got the tree last week and had fun decorating it. Tolson did a great job and hasn't messed with the ornaments since we put them on. He really is getting soooooo Big. I can't believe some of the funny things he says and does. Jason got the lights on the house last night and apologized several times that it is so late. I don't really care as long as they are on. Some presents are wrapped, some need to be bought still but I am feeling very ready. My sister-in-law and her Family are coming for Christmas and are staying at our house. I am very excited about this but am not excited about cleaning my house and not sure how much I will be cooking and cleaning while they are here. Luckily my Mother-in-Law lives about 5 minutes from here so we will be over there a lot.

Other then Christmas coming there is not a whole lot new and exciting from here in the Kempton Kingdom. Still waiting to hear from the Border Patrol and don't expect to hear anything until at least after the first of the year. It will be very fun to see where we are going to end up.

Well I better get lunch made and get off to start cleaning my house. They will be here in one week. Can't wait to see you Robin!!! Hope you all are having fun getting ready for Christmas and not adding too much stress to your lives. That's not what it is all about! Enjoy this time of year, especially if you have little ones. Its so fun to try to see thing through their eyes!! What an amazing world we live in and what a wonderful time of year. Love you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment