Thursday, January 21, 2010

extra extra... read all about it~!

OK so for the few of you that actually read my blog I have some fun news!!!!




There are a lot of things up in the air right now in our life so you may be thinking...


Did he get a call from the Border Patrol?....



Do they know where they are going????



Did She get a new calling?


Are they staying in Tucson????



What happened????



Well I am going to be really mean here and see who is really reading my blog...



I would like you all (whoever you are) to post a comment on my blog so I know you are out there!!!


and then I will share my fun exciting news about our family!!!!


have fun!!

12 comments:

  1. I left a comment so you better start telling. Although think I'm already all caught up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to find out who is reading your blog. Can't wait to find out what the news is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um...hello???!?!

    Mean.

    I ALWAYS read your blog! Tell us!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! What a trickster you are. Let's see... My guess is you got a call from Border Patrol, you aren't moving, you got a new calling as the RS President. haha! love you Bird!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I can't wait to hear the updates!!

    And yes - MEAN. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totally out of the loop being in Primary so I love to read what is going on in peoples lives...ie..RS good news moments,blog, fb, email. You deserve to have great news in your life, hope you share soon! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I hoping the best for you this time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I come around and read your blog from Lori's because I am too lazy to add it to mine. I am so excited about your little one!

    ReplyDelete