Thursday, February 18, 2010

Its a .......

Ok so It is not 100% but I have looked at a lot of Sono pictures and I have had two boys and the Dr was pretty sure that we are having a ..................





Girl! So In two weeks and the Big sono I will find out for sure but I am pretty sure it is right! I am very excited. Don't get me wrong I LOVE my little boy but it will be very fun to have a little girl too! When I called Jason and told him the news he said, " I am very excited but a little freaked out!" I can understand that. My Dr said that if you are going to have a girl you should have an ugly one! but with the looks that Tolson has I am not so sure that will happen! (not that I want an ugly girl, but you can see what he means) I am very excited and hope that this exciting news doesn't change in two weeks when we get to look closer and longer to make sure.
Well there you have it!!!! The news you have all been waiting for.

3 comments:

  1. Bird! This is the best news ever, other than that you are having a healthy go this time. We are more excited than ever for you. We love you and are praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls are so much fun! And a lot of Drama! Hope everything goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete