Thursday, July 8, 2010

Its coming along!

So I am making progress on the baby's room. There are still several things I want to do but for now I am getting there. here are some pictures of what I have done lately.
this is the front layer of the curtains. My sister had ordered a bunch of fabric for her baby room a few years ago and then passed the leftovers on to me. I had just enough to do panels of the polka dots and then had to buy some brown to do the backing.
I picked a light cotton brown so some light would still get through but it would be dark enough in the room. I think they turned out pretty cute!

This is the Lady bug I made (with no pattern) for her. Its certainly not professional but I think its cute. I might add some eyes too but I like it like this.

This is the shelf I painted and the little wooden ladybugs I painted for her room. I have 5 of them and am not sure what to do with them yet but I am sure they will come in handy. Those booties are socks that look like they have ballet shoes on! they are so dang cute.
Well its coming along. More to come and only a few weeks to do it!
oh and we are going to name her Adalee Mae Kempton! (unless she comes out looking totally not like an Adalee and then we will have to figure something out.)

1 comment:

  1. It is coming along very nicely. I like the pink & brown with the lady bugs. I look forward to seeing the "finished" product.

    ReplyDelete