Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Time is Awesome!!!


I love Christmas Time! Its so fun to decorate and shop and find the perfect thing for everyone! Jason loves getting a real tree so every year we go find a great tree to have in our home. It smells so good and looks awesome! Can you see in the front the fresh flowers too! Santa knows me well!!!
Adalee loved her jumper thing! I don't even know what it is really called! she loves to be sitting up or standing so now she can do that and play and see us all! Happy girl!
Santa brought Tolson his first Lego set. He and Daddy will have hours of fun bonding time with these. They played for hours on Christmas day and didn't even want to break for breakfast!

Adalee enjoyed opening her presents with the help of Mom, Dad or Tolson.
But she loved the paper the best!
We hope that you have all had a great Christmas. We did!!!! I love the lazy days of playing and hanging out with family that come after the craziness of the preparations! I love my family and all that I am blessed with. I am so grateful for the Savior and the special holiday that we can celebrate His birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment