Friday, October 16, 2009

Cooking club ( for lack of a better title)


Ok so a few weeks ago I got together with some friends and we learned how to make Gnocchi (I think that's how you spell it) It was soooo fun. Allison taught us how to do it and then we all tried it. I of course am not in any of the pictures (tee hee) and I am sorry girls that they are so blurry. I have to tell you though I went to the Dr later that day and was weighed and was like 6 lbs heavier then I normally am and yes I blame the yummy food. Here are some fun pictures of the day.


Jessica showing off her crazy mad skills in the kitchen.

Emily cutting the noodles the whole time saying "Is this right, are you sure, really is this right it seems like it should be harder."


Amber - see if you can make it in my mouth!!!!!


I think Emily was the winner for the messiest hands. We had a lot of fun hanging out and learning a new dish. Thanks Allison for the new skills and the yummy food. I still have to try this on my own so Jason can have some and I can see if I can really do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment