Friday, August 14, 2009

Creative attempts

Ok so I was teasing on facebook the other day about starting a blog called creatively declined. I try lot of new things all the time and I am sure when Jason is gone for 5 months I will have lots of evening time to fill with things. I think instead of starting a new blog I might just post these attempts on here. I have been trying my hand at different kinds of cooking, sewing, jewelry making, I struggle with decorating but would like to get better and many other things. I figure my blog is called Kemptons kingdom and should share things that go on here in the castle so I will be posting all these things on here. Now I just need to get better at taking pictures of these happenings and document the fun. So there you go! Here is a forewarning that there will be some random posts about the little things I am trying! Hope you all enjoy the ride!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you can start one, and we can all contribute! We can email you a story, or something we've done (including pictures), and you can put it on the new blog. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see all your craftiness! I think you need to give yourself some more credit! You're amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete