Thursday, March 4, 2010

Confirmed

ok so we had our Big Sonogram today and it went great. I had to be there at 9am and had to get a bunch of stuff ready and take tolson to my sisters before so I couldn't sleep this morning. I was not feeling anxious about the Dr. Appointment or anything, just had too much to do and not much time to get it done so I got up early and got to it. Got to the Dr 5 min early (which never happens) and got called right in. Jason wasn't there yet so I asked them to send him right in. The Sono tech was so nice. She was fast and took lots of measurements and looked for lots of things. She checked the skull, the spine, the pallet, the nasal bun(I don't know what that is but I guess if they don't have it, its a sign of downs) kidneys, bladder, heart from all angles, brain, fingers, toes and everything looks great. better then great it looks perfect!!!!! I was soo relieved to see it all and have it all look so good. I feel like I am finally getting excited about all this, and girl too! I can't wait! It will be so fun. 5 months from today is my due date so I feel like its a long way to go but I am sure it will be here before I know it. Anyway it was a great appointment and then I saw my Dr right after and he is so great. A bit crazy but a wonderful Dr. He was excited because I had gained 2 lbs. I haven't gained much weight (well almost non) and so he was glad I started to gain a little. he was cheering and I told him that no woman ever wants someone to cheer because they GAIN weight, only when they lose it. he just laughed and said in this case he is happy! I thought it was funny!

Anyway now we need a name for this little girl. We like unique names (like Tolson) but don't want something too extreme. I want it to be kind of short and hopefully use Marie and a middle name since that is mine. SOOOO any suggestions would be great.

Hope you all had a great day too!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Yay yay yay! Glad it's still a girl, but more glad that things look amazing. What a miracle, huh?

    Hazel, Harlow, Shylan, and Brinlee are among my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA!! I'm thrilled for you! SO VERY HAPPY that everything looks good, and HOW EXCITING that she is still a girl!

    I'm not sure on girl names...I'll have to think of some ideas for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad it is all great. We look forward to seeing you with your cute baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting to have it confirmed. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I am so excited for you guys. My favorite name for a girl is Alyssa. Too bad I never got to use it.

    ReplyDelete