Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A day at the Beach!

We recently made our first trip to the Texas beach.  We had a Monday and Tuesday off and decided that it would be a great time to go try beach camping.  What fun we had!
 
Tolson and mom made a sand castle complete with flag and shell decorations. 

 Tolson was so proud of his castle and hoped that even after we left it would stay up.  After the first day he decided that he didn't really like the waves in the ocean so he played in the sand all day. 
 Since there are no trees around the only shade we could find was from our big vehicle.  the kids were dirty and tried but still smiling!
 Our beach campsite!  I love having an SUV for many reasons and this is one of them.  We camped right on the beach!  A little dirty for my liking but we all had a great time!
Packing up to head home.  It was a beautiful two days and we all had fun!  I am so glad my family is willing and excited to go on fun adventures with me!  Next time though I think being a little closer to a shower would help!    

No comments:

Post a Comment