Monday, August 13, 2012

Picture Time!

OK I know I have been telling you all about our fun outings this summer but I just uploaded all my pictures from the camera (all 89 of them) and thought I would catch you up with pictures too!  So to start I am going to share with you our Canyon Lake trip.  You heard all about it and now you will get to see the fun!
 Adalee had lots of fun with her cousin Brannick.  Driving the pontoon boat was pretty safe (especially with the engine off)  She thought she was big stuff!
 The little boys likes hanging their feet off the back while we were just hanging out in the water. 
 I am not a big fan of large bodies of water but once I got out on the tube I had a blast!  I even managed to stay on so I didn't have to get in the water!!! 
 Tolson didn't want to go but decided that if his dad was with him it would be ok.  We went really slow and he thought it was very fun! 
 Tolson and his two cousins Evan and Rory.  We sure do miss them!
Adalee driving again!  We all had such a great time and managed to not get too Sunburned.  I am so glad we got to be close to the Ewings for a few months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment